15 novembre 2006

 

Chinchero to Urubamba, in the Valle Sagrado de los Incas

I left Cusco two days before going to Machu Picchu. I went with the 'bare necesseties' to Chinchero. Another impressive church and some nice Incaruins. There is also a small Artesanía market with beautiful weavings showing traditional local patterns, like Pachamama and Pachapapa. It's good to buy your stuff here, because the money goes directly to the local communities. So you don't pay large commisions to the Cusco shopdealers.


'Compra Amigo, compra! Animate, llevate eso!'


That's where I bought! Great ;-)


Spanish Church built on Incawalls


CH-Wanderwege sind ein Witz dagegen!


Chillin' at my dorm, 6 beds and a great bath for me alone!


Comments: Enregistrer un commentaire



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?