09 novembre 2006

 

La Huacachina

Before going to Nazca I went to an oasis in da middle of nowhere,
but only a 5 minute ride from the next town Ica.
It's 'La Huacachina'. You can't do much more than chill and
do some dunerides in some crazy buggies called 'tubulares'.
On this trip I finally went sandboarding, but sand isn't really frozen
water then, it's way slooooooow...... As I do already have enough
dustproblems with my cam, I didn't bring it to the crazy ride, sorry.....


the 'Bananaplace' - opnR breakfast bar


GrenobleBen and the maltese couple @ the 'Bananaplace'


'Tubular' @ the 'Bananaplace'


View from 'Hospedaje del Barco' to the oasis


Fata Morgana.......


View from 'Hospedaje del Barco' to the dunes
Comments: Enregistrer un commentaire



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?