09 novembre 2006

 

Nazcalines

I knew it was going to be bumpy, a couple of people had
already told me about it, and how they had felt on that flight.
But hey, I decided to do it anyway. Don't be a 'sissy' !!!
And most important: Have breakfast after the flight!!


Bumpy Cessna


Craig from Sidney - beside the pilot, he must have been the
only one on the plane to enjoy bumpy flights!


Natalie from Sidney-still laughing....


It looks pretty small, but this was one of the biggest ones!


El Astronauta - for our beloved Mr. Mystery Park von Däniken,
this is the proof, that it's all about ET's. Mrs Reiche said,
it's a warrior with an owls mask.
But she ignores, Peter is always right ;-)
My favourite one - can't remeber the Name!!
This must have been when I didn't care any longer what the
funny pilot was pointing at and yelling. I only wanted to get
out of there, but nooo: 'Now left side, left side!!' And we flew
over that thing again and I had some more G's in my stomach.......
Back on earth, geez I felt sick, but...no no no, don't get it
wrong, I really loved it ;-)

Comments: Enregistrer un commentaire



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?