26 novembre 2006

 

No Internet in my tent

Hi everybody,
I'm fine and I really enjoy my trip. Doing things like walking up to 5200 m
and not being able to see anything, but knowing, there is the beautiful
Illampu just somewhere there in the mist!
After a 48-hour trip from Sorata, Cordillera Real, Bolivia; with 2 buses who failed,
I reached Huaraz in the peruvian Cordillera Blanca. It sometimes looks
like on the picture around here, but 'wait till tomorrow comes'.
I' m going on a 4-day trek, so no new updates, sorry!
Back in Bolivia they seem to have some electricity trouble. Before I left for the
hike and the day I came back, there was no 'luz', hence no warm water and
no internet. As I couldn't really check the flights up to northern peru, I just
went back the whole way from Sorata to Copacabana/Lago Titicaca and on
to Lima and directly on to Huaraz. Just no time left for blogging ;-p


Huascaran North and South, 6768 m high
25.11.2006; 6 o'clock; taken from the bus approaching Huaraz


A room with a View: 8 US $
Comments: Enregistrer un commentaire



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?