30 novembre 2006

 

Sorata-Buscando la Gruta San Pedro

Some impressions of my short bolivian excursion. I wanted to visit Sucre, Potosi and the Salar de Uyiuni and continue to San Pedro de Atacama in Chile. But time is ticking away...so I decided to go only as far as Sorata and head back north after that. see the 'no internet in my tent'-post!


Estrecho de Tiquina on the bolivian side of Lake Titicaca


Just jumped of the bus in the middle of nowhere and hoped
that there would really be a connecting one to Sorata!


Las 'chicas' de Sorata, most of them belong to the Aymara people;
beside Quechua another important ethnic group in the Andes.


Alejandra got a sketchbook too, she just
couldn't believe it, and half of my breakfast ;-)


Landscape on my way to the Gruta San Pedro


Batman!


La Gruta: nothing awesome, until..........................


......this funky Caveman appeared!



Comments: Enregistrer un commentaire



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?