15 novembre 2006

 

Urubamba-Maras-Moray-Salineras-Ollantaytambo

My last day before finally going to M.P. The weather is great. After a busride and a less comfortable one in the back of a Taxi Collectivo, I arrived in Maras. There, I started walking with a local guy, who does this every day. I couldn't really keep up with him, air is thin and he's a tough local. Moray is an impressive Incaplace. It was probably used as some kind of biological research laboratory. On the circular terrasses you have a notable difference of temperature. I mean plants do, I didn't really notice it ;-) Today it is famous for its energies. Kraftort.


On the Way to Moray, that's where I had to take a rest!


Moray, Topview! Where's my fisheye ?


Climbing down.




Hijo del Sol o Hija de la Luna? Or just a freaky weirdo?


Steps, pretty high ones.


Back in Maras there was one of the last loud and angry
Preelection Manifestations!


Mmhh, neither nor..............but imagine Peruvians seeing a
poster with Phipos L'egger and Blogger.....


¡Santa Negligencia! I think it really was a
nightgown?¿ Departurepoint for the Salineras.










I'm not shure if she only does it for Tourists?
But it looked great anyway!




'A River runs between'
Comments: Enregistrer un commentaire



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?